woensdag 13 oktober 2010

Day VIII

Pressure is building up as the deadline is getting closer.

After consideration, we decided not to go with wood veneer layers, this because we might not reach the deadline properly with a decent prototype. Instead, we used polystyrene. With a heat gun that was making the PS plate soft we could bend the PS very easily around the mold. Afterwards, we added Tetracloroethyleen (a degreaser for metals, gives a chemical reaction when added to PS plates) on both sides of the surface and stick them together firmly.

A new idea arrived to connect the different units together. For now, we are keeping it a little secret. It will be revealed tomorrow!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen